SPECIALIST PAID SEARCH CONSULTANT – FRENCH SPEAKER
Our client is building their Digital Marketing Hub with their partner, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results. As a pioneer in digital and data marketing’s innovation, The company works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
As a Specialist Paid Search Consultant, based in Lisbon, you will join our new SEA team which provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines. The SEA Consultant will have as main mission the management of their campaigns.
You will be attached to one of Artefact’s key account (top tier and global brands) and have direct interaction with this account.
• Manage sponsored links strategy (mainly Google Ads) to reflect the customer's objectives, with the necessary operational recommendations
• Optimize the progress and performance of sponsored campaigns while respecting quality, costs, deadlines
• Ensure the achievement of the objectives set in collaboration with your client is your priority
• Provide advice and support to the necessary tools and new methodologies development
• Coach and guide one or two junior consultants
• Native or Proficient in French (C2)
• Fluency in English
• At least 8 months experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search and/or Programmatic – Google Ads
• Experience in working with 20k budget a month in google ads
• Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields ideally but not mandatory
• Previous experience in a B2B environment having daily interactions with clients
• Good and clear reporting skills, you are extremely comfortable with excel
• Excellent writing and synthesis skills
A PLUS TO HAVE
• Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
• Google Ads and Analytics certification
• Mastery of Google Data Studio
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
• Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
• Intensive trainings all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skills
• Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up
• Possibility to do Work from Home*
• Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
• Flexible hours after some tenure
LIFE AT THE COMPANY
• Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
* Native or Proficient in French (C2)
* Fluency in English
* At least 8 months experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search and/or Programmatic - Google Ads
* Experience in working with 20k budget a month in google ads
* Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
* Master's degree or Bachelor's in digital or marketing fields ideally but not mandatory
* Previous experience in a B2B environment having daily interactions with clients
* Good and clear reporting skills, you are extremely comfortable with excel
* Excellent writing and synthesis skills