SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA ADS CONSULTANT – FRENCH SPEAKER
Our client is building their Digital Marketing Hub with their partner, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results. As a pioneer in digital and data marketing’s innovation, Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
As a Senior Social Media Marketing Consultant, you must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as manage daily social media campaigns for each of your clients.
• Identify and understand customers objectives in terms of communication and online marketing strategy
• Implement Social Ads strategy
• Keep up and constant update with the last Social Ads features releases
• Manage day to day Social Ads campaigns for your client and directly exchange with him. You will be the client’s main point of contact
• Follow-up performances and budgets
• Advise your clients about creative and format production
• Elaborate operational recommendations
• Elaborate reporting and analysis
• Presentation of the results to your client
• Share and exchange with the Social Ads team on your work
• Possible coaching & coordination of one to two junior consultants.
• Native or Proficient in French
• Fluency in English
• At least 8 months experience in Paid Social Ads (Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/TikTok) (community management experiences are not relevant)
• Experience in working with 10k budget a month in social media ads
• Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
• Master’s or a bachelor’s degree in Digital or Marketing fields ideally not mandatory
• Mastery of Social Ads key concepts (KPI’s, engagement logics, campaigns objectives, creative coordination...)
• Mastery of at least one Social Ads platform (Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest Ad Manager)
• Excellent presentation skills combined with a creative mindset - you know how to present your ideas and create high quality support documents (Google Sheet, PPT)
• You have experience having daily interactions with clients in a B2B environment
A PLUS TO HAVE
• Google Ads and Analytics certification
• Knowledge of Google Data Studio
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
• Private Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
• Intensive trainings all year long to develop your technical and digital skills
• Possibility to do Work from Home based in Lisbon*
• Relocation Package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
• Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up
• Flexible hours after some tenure
LIFE AT THE COMPANY
• Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.