Can you picture yourself working in a sponsor-dedicated role where you will receive excellent support from your managers? This client is looking for an experienced CRA who will be outsourced to one of the most successful Pharma companies in the world. Your managers will be accessible, so you can rely on them for support.
You will be working on complex trials, such as oncology, leukaemia, HIV, Ebola and Covid-19, which will make your work life more interesting. You will also receive world-class training and there will be a tailored approach to your career development, so you can aim to take your career in whichever direction is right for you.
* Train junior CRAs.
* 7-8 monitoring visits per month.
* Ensure that patient recruitment goes well.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with site staff.
* Make sure that the study is conducted according to the protocol and ICH-GCP.
* At least 3 years monitoring experience
* A masters in a scientific field (or equivalent by experience)
* Phase II & III experience is a bonus.
* Oncology experience is beneficial, but you will receive training
* Fluency in English
* Good ICH-GCP knowledge
* Competitive salary and bonus package
* Work from home flexibility
* Excellent career development pathways
* World class training
If this job appeals to you please apply here or on the NonStop Consulting website or send it to me, Maria Lynch, on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.