Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Join a dynamic start up feel software firm in the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) niche as the team rapidly expands due to increasing business demands and investment. My client, an international software houses seeks a Customer Success Manager to help drive their continued expansion across the Asia-Pacific region. The entrepreneurial position will support the sales team drive customer acquisition for their EPM and BI software and help ensure clients get the most from the cloud solutions and achieve their goals.
You will act as the subject matter expert (SME) within the sales and consulting team for all product and finance related queries from CFO and senior client stakeholders. You will act as the sparring partner in scoping discussions and the designing of client solutions. You will partner with sales teams to identify possible new opportunities for products and services, packaging solutions to clients to meet their needs. It will focus on building strong relationships with clients through authentic consulting expertise.
This consultancy position will be based in the Singapore and will require some travel when safe to do so post-pandemic.
What will you do?
* Partner with key clients to ensure Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and ACV (Annual Contract Value) are maintained and reduce customer churn
* Expand product footprint at the Clients’ and support the change in their mindset towards conversion to Cloud
* Manage and follow up on clients who have just signed, coordinates the completion of the first projects, monitoring CLV (Customer Lifetime Value)
* Promote wider opportunity and collaboration across both products and services
* Responsible for managing a group of customers to ensure that the product is well used and insure license renewals and account extensions
* Responsible for developing customers into brand promoters, collecting client references for future marketing, leveraging insight from CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) and partnering with sales and marketing to develop new material and strategies on effective sales
The ideal candidate:
* 8+ years of professional experience, ideally within in consulting or professional services and a demonstrable track record of expanding business within existing clients
* Previous experience at a software vendor is an advantage focused on SAAS software
* Must have leadership experience in leading high performing teams in roles
* Strong experience with customer facing roles, with proven influencing skills
* Strong experience leading and delivering on renewals, adoption, and retention
* A good knowledge of integrated financial planning and wider reporting processes
* Team player and happy to share knowledge within the team!
Why this role?
Join a highly collaborative team, who are passionate about being the best they can be and having fun at the same time. There is a strong emphasis on physical and mental health, promoting balance for employees who can develop themselves and those around them. Being a boutique vendor, you will have the opportunity to drive forward your career in a flexible environment where you can influence your career as you identify new opportunities within the growing business.
For more information on this and related Digital Finance Transformation opportunities, get in touch with David Tydesten from SystemsAccountants on email@example.com
For more information please apply and share your CV. For all the latest career opportunities in the Analytics and Digital Transformation space, follow #SystemsAccountants!