My client, a multinational business, has a requirement for a permanent Hyperion Essbase Developer to manage their APAC budgeting, planning and forecasting systems and processes. The role will sit within their global finance systems team in order to manage all aspects of administration, user support and most importantly ongoing system enhancement and development. The position will not only focus on ensuring the Essbase and wider EPM applications deliver accurate and timely forecasts, but also manage the ongoing improvement of the application, and integration with other Financial Systems.
The successful applicant will join a dynamic, international team where you will be exposed to new technologies such as Anaplan and broader BI technologies, as well as have the opportunity to be the regional SME for all EPM Planning related projects and developments. As such the applicant will need to have exception interpersonal skills coupled to an engaging personality to get the best from their userbase and global peer network.
What skills will I need?
* 4+ years of professional experience in EPM and Financial Systems related roles, either in consulting or a similar inhouse function for an international business
* Proven experience in developing and maintaining Essbase applications, both for ASO and BSO cubes
* Further tools like Anaplan, Jedox, BOARD, Tagetik a bonus
* Experience in SQL and data modelling
* Knowledge of ETL and data integration also an advantage
* Solid knowledge of Financial Planning and Reporting, able to speak with finance stakeholders and users
* Experience in preparing deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides
For further information please contact Geoff Coleman from SystemsAccountants via Geoff@systemsaccountants.com
Follow #SystemsAccountants for all the latest opportunities in the Financial Systems and Digital Finance Transformation space!