GERMAN INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
Does success give YOU an adrenaline rush? If YOU are a bold, strong-minded, eager to learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our Barcelona office has an exciting opportunity for YOU!
We look for a target oriented and sales driven individual with strong communication skills. Sounds like YOU? Then YOU are ready to be a part of our team responsible for generation of sales opportunities through hunting, prospecting, and cold calling to promote healthcare product solutions and services.
- Contact prospect clients by phone and email and build relationships with them by promoting healthcare product solutions and services at corresponding country market
- Negotiate product and project pricing with B2B prospects among hospital, medical center, and midwife customer segment
- Handle objections and pass through them to generate sales opportunities
- Manage and report on your sales pipeline in CRM where you owe the full sales cycle from qualification till purchase confirmation
- Achieve project KPIs and sales quota on monthly and quarterly bases
What benefits we´ll offer you...
- Full-time position 39 hours/week, no weekends, no nights, Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00
- Long-term contract
- Lots of discounts with our partners
- Private medical insurance
- Restaurant ticket card
- Fantastic career prospects in an international company
- High possibilities to grow inside the company
- Extensive training on market-leading products, personal development programs and mentoring to fully develop skills
- Relocation package if you live abroad.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a B2B sales management experience
- Native level speaker of the language of the market + fluent English
- Advanced user knowledge Windows environment
- Developed negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Good grasp of pipeline management and sales orientated mindset
- Experience in B2B field sales or Inside Sales
- Familiarity with sales CRMs
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment.