DSP Manufacturing Technician, Biotech (Spain)
Our client is well known among the Spanish and international market for its constant growth and variety within its projects working with proteins for the industrial development of Human Health Bio-pharmaceutical products.
Join them and their welcoming international team in the North of Spain while you make a difference as improving the protein purification processes within Manufacturing.
• Master or PhD in the fields of biology, biochemistry, or related disciplines.
• +2 years experience in R&D or Manufacturing in DSP processes, within the bio pharmaceutical industry
• Experience leading analysts teams is a must.
• Expert knowledge of biochemical techniques such as (Western Blott, ELISA or qPCR).
• Knowledge of biochemical and structure of proteins is essential.
• Remarkable Resolution thinking skills.
• Experience in GMP environment is an advantage.
• Experience in the preparation and review of documentation (SOPs, Development Reports, Validation Reports, protocol) in English to regulatory standards is essential.
* Fluent in English.
* Willing to relocate to Northern Spain
What is offered:
* Immediate incorporation in a young and motivated working environment, in a company in full expansion.
* Attractive remuneration according to experience.
* Growth opportunities.
* Be part of one of the most advanced Biotech Spanish CDMO's.
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, send your most updated version of your CV.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Roumania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.