My client is looking for a seasoned backend developer for their exciting e-health platform helping patients with chronic diseases to monitor their vitals, making the healthcare delivery professionals time management more effective, saving both time and money. The whole platform is also powered by machine learning, allowing the software to predict the development of the patient's disease.
If you are a team player and looking for challenges, ways to learn and improve your already existing skills, you will feel right at home here.
You will be contributing to a good cause in medical software industry, improving Swedish healthcare system, bringing innovation onto an interesting and wide market.
What can you expect?
* • Large degree of freedom
* • Involvement in all stages of backend development
* • The ability to guide the technology decisions
* • Mentoring of more junior developers
What do you need to have?
* • At least 5 years of professional experience as a software developer / engineer
* • You know how to handle, deploy, control and use cloud environment like AWS
* • Proficient with writing state-of-the-art REST APIs
* • You have at least a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
* • You are fluent in English and Swedish, written and spoken
What would be nice to have?
* • MongoDB or any DB experience.
* • AWS services like Lambda, SNS, API Gateway, and AWS in general.
* • Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
* • Testing tools/frameworks, API testing, unit testing, integration testing or system testing