Smallish, yet ambitious and quickly developing company, where you will feel appreciated. Main focus of the company is radioactive drugs designed to combat cancer. You will be assigned to an affiliate office in Stockholm.
As a QA / RA / PV Specialist, no day would look the same. You will get to work with a variety of different branches within GDP (Good Distribution Practices), ensuring proper quality, regulations and drug safety are ensured and followed.... and much more!
Largest focus is on Quality Assurance, where you will be tasked with the following:
* Ensuring compliance to GDP
* Ensuring that certifications are being followed
* Making sure supply chain is qualified
* Investigating any potential deviations
* Looking for any issues relating to logistics
On the side of Regulatory Affairs:
* Market authorisations
And lastly, on the side of Pharmacovigilance:
* Sending reports of the adverse effects
* Become a contact person for Sweden, and later also for Nordics as a whole, based on your experience
What can be offered to you?
Tremendous potential for personal and career advancement and opportunity to improve in areas you might already be familiar with, or learning something new altogether.
Great atmosphere, where you will be appreciated as an individual and great colleagues who will support and guide you, should you need it.
Open-minded environment that listens to new ideas.
Working in a Pharma industry on a great cause.
What you should have:
* A university degree from Pharma or related field
* Ideally 2-3 years of experience with QA within GDP or similar
* Open mind and will to learn
Nice to have:
* Prior experience with GDP
* Prior experience with Pharmacovigilance
* Prior experience with Regulatory Affairs
For a confidential discussion please get in touch with Jakub Plachý by submitting your CV to email@example.com or by giving me a call at +46 850 927 950, my personal extension is 3505.
If this does not sound like the role for you, but you know someone that might be interested, please forward this ad to them so they don't miss out on a great opportunity!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, Romania, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.