The clients Dynamics 365 implementation covers many important processes in areas such as sales, marketing and customer services. Critical solutions for them going forward, that supports in both enhancing customer experience and internal efficiency. There are several interesting initiatives in the pipeline, and this company are in the forefront when it comes to adapting new functionality.
As Lead Developer in Dynamics 365, you perform IT-system development according to business demands and ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. You influence both your own work and our processes, tools and solutions. More hands-on duties are to create pre-studies, system specifications and time estimates, and you design and implement our Dynamics 365 and Power Platform landscape, while constantly exploring the roadmap and new opportunities. Determining systems software design requirements and managing scalability, security, accessibility and extensibility are other important items on your agenda.
* You hold a university degree in IT or have a similar work history. This is combined with at least five years' experience from the field, and confidence in the development of Microsoft CRM, and D365 sales and services modules. Our corporate language is English, so fluency is required.
You Have Technical Competence In
* CRM SDK
* Plugin development and debugging
* Windows Communication Framework
* Power Automate
Nice to haves
* Automated release cycle (ALM and DevOps)
* Application Insights (configuration)
* MS Dynamics CRM certification (developer)
* Azure stack (Logic Apps, Azure functions)
* D365 marketing and customer insights modules
* Marketo or other marketing automation platform
* Contact center solutions