Product Specialist – Enter the industry!
A top Swiss company in the field of laboratory diagnostics and life science products is looking for a Product Specialist for Histopathology products. You would become a part of the innovative "Oncology & Biomedical Concepts" division that focuses on histopathology and digitalization.
If you are looking for an opportunity to switch from Academia and enter the industry or you already have some industry experience as well as scientific background, it might be the right opportunity for you!
- training of the clients in the product use,
- 1st and 2nd level support for application questions
- Contacting with clients from diagnostic laboratories,
- Validating specialized laboratory equipment,
- Supporting sales process, giving advice and presentations,
- Collaborating with service, sales, and international manufacturers teams.
- Background or experience working as biomedical analysts,
- Knowledge of histopathology therapeutic area
- Experience working in a pathology laboratory would be a great advantage,
- Passionate about innovative technologies
- Willing to travel to the clients around Switzerland,
- Fluent in German and English, French is a great plus.
- Stable and permanent position at a well-established and known company in the industry,
- Possibility to develop your career and enter the industry,
- Managing your clients and growing network around Switzerland,
- A varied job in an interesting and growing industry
- Working with a professional and friendly team - feeling included in the company’s community
- Company car to travel safely and quickly to the clients and other benefits
E-mail address: email@example.com.
Phone number: +41 435 080 817, Internal Extension: 3405.
If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please feel free to share this job description across your network. Especially, nowadays in pandemic times it might be a great help to someone.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.