J2EE/Oracle Developer - 3rd Level Support vacancy for a globally operating Lugano based company in the banking sector.
* 7+ years’ of work experience as a Full-Stack Developer within Application Development paired with at least 4 years of experience in DB development with Oracle - is mandatory
* Expertise with Java/J2EE, Unix/Linux, Python and C++ is a must have
* Excellent 3rd Level Support skills
* Profound background in OO design and programming, awareness in DevOps, Cloud or Automation is a strong plus
* Proven experience in Agile projects and all phases of the systems development lifecycle
* Coaching experience especially with developers in different locations
* Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
* Ensuring development and 3rd Level Support for UAT and Production by providing support to 1/2nd Level Support in User requests, Incidents and Major Incidents between Singapore, India, UK and CH
* Performing development activities and working on various project deliveries based on CH scope and demand
* Providing Subject Matter Expertise in Swiss Rules and Policies related to development and support of applications
* Improving and implementing highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of IT department
* Resolving critical issues by finding the balance between project and development work while working as part of a global team
Location: Lugano, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health- and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.