Account Manager - Recon / MedTech
Are you an experienced salesperson that worked in the Medical Devices industry with recon products? Besides, do you know the market and have experience working closely with doctors in OR? If yes and you would like to join a Swiss organization that will allow you to take the next step in your career and work with a high-quality product portfolio. Don't hesitate to read further.
The company is a provider of medical technologies worldwide in the areas of Orthopaedics, Advanced Wound Management, and Sports Medicine & ENT. They are looking for a Sales Representative RECON to join their Central sales team in the Bern, Solothurn and Central Switzerland region. The company offers a full product portfolio to the hospitals what gives them an advantage over the competitors and will help you hit your targets, in addition, increase your sales bonus.
You would be responsible for:
- Strategic approach in regards to the acquisition of new customers and retention of the existing ones,
- Regular visits of clients including doctors, medical staff, and work in ORs.
- Intraoperative support for the products,
- Becoming an expert in the use of products and advising clients on the entire Recon product portfolio,
- Closely cooperating with other departments at the company such as marketing, etc.
- Development of your region and monitoring of sales targets,
- Training in the technical, medical, or commercial field,
- Additional sales certificates,
- Completed higher studies,
- Sales experience in the field of recon and hip&knee products - Medical Devices,
- Having an existing network in hospitals and clinics in the central region of Switzerland,
- Fluent knowledge of German and English is a MUST, French is an advantage.
- Work in an international environment, that will give you an opportunity to work in the multicultural surrounding,
- Opportunity to work closely with doctors and medical staff in ORs and growing your network,
- Work with a high-quality and innovative product portfolio that will allow you to increase your sale and increasing your bonus,
- Stable job with interesting challenges to face,
- Coverage only of a Central part of Switzerland will save you time on traveling and help you build stronger relationships with your clients.
If you are interested in taking on this opportunity please apply via NonStop Consulting website or send your CV directly to me. I will make sure to get back to you and discuss this job opportunity.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone number: +41 435 080 817, Internal Extension: 3405.
If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please feel free to share this job description across your network. Especially, nowadays in pandemic times it might be a great help to someone.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.