Do you want to join a fast-growing global start-up business working with Autonomous technologies?
Are you highly skilled working with C++ on Embedded Systems or Linux?
Would you be interested in working with Autonomous robotic software and hardware?
I'm looking for someone who:
* Strong background in embedded software development using C++ on Embedded Microcontrollers or Linux
* Experience with autonomous technology and product development, from engineering to product deployment
* Experience integrating hardware components into an embedded system
* Ideally have experience with communication protocols, I2C, CAN, SPI, etc
* Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken). The ability to communicate in German is a plus.
Who is interested in:
* In a highly dynamic and growing market, the development of cutting-edge software and hardware for state-of-the-art autonomous products
* Joining a start-up where you can independently drive your area of responsibility and advance your career
* Creating a huge impact in bringing an autonomous product to market: the team on which you work takes the SW product and determines how to efficiently deploy it on a cutting-edge autonomous vehicle.
For a company who:
* Offers a stimulating environment with a culture of free and transparent communication
* Offers flexible working hours, a generous vacation plan, a competitive salary, and your own autonomous vehicle to assemble!
* Has a diverse and imaginative combination of people from all over the world with varied backgrounds
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer in Zurich. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.