Synthesis Technician vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
* Prior laboratory experience with enthusiasm for chemical experiments
* Capability of providing exact and efficient laboratory work and to transform paper ideas into lab experiments
* Familiarity with scale up and transfer difficulties
* Deep understanding of HSE requirements and save and conscious work in the lab.
* Technical knowhow of standard lab equipment such as HPLC; GC and NMR for analytical purposes as well as FlexyALR and Easy max for synthesis
* Software know how includes Office package, Chromeleon, eLN, ChemDraw and Isis Draw
* Vocational training as laboratory technician or equivalent
* Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
* Supporting the lab work during process development by performing synthesis experiments according to HSE regulations and risk assessments
* Assisting the process responsible chemist by collecting and aggregating information
* Participating in designing of the experimental setup, performing the experiment and summarising the observation
* Interpreting the results in the context of the current project status
* Creating a weekly work plan and documenting the lab work in appropriately
* Proposing ideas for the experiments, discussing with the process responsible chemist and transforming paper ideas into lab experiments
* Increasing knowhow from assigned steps to overview of whole synthesis and additional projects
* Substituting the process responsible chemist in meetings and taking part in initiatives as well as supporting LSC during pilot phase of project at the pilot plant
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health – and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.