Lab Head/Lab Coordinator TechOps vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
* Several years of experience in analytics or quality control in a leadership role, preferably with Biopharmaceuticals
* Thorough knowledge of GMP requirements as well as good knowledge of instrument qualification, quality metrics
* Previous work experience in audits or inspections from Hazardous Area Inspection
* Strong leadership and problem solving skills with attention to detail coupled with the ability to identify issues and develop business-friendly solutions in line with the overall compliance
* PhD or equivalent education in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or related discipline
* Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, good skills in German or French is desired
* Being responsible for bioanalytical testing of Biopharmaceuticals for late-phase development projects and commercial products including method updates, post-approval changes, or troubleshooting
* Supervising QC testing activities, including line unit approval of analytical records and raw data, investigations of deviations, OOE/OOS, and analytical changes
* Supporting technical project teams as analytical expert as well as health authority inspections as subject matter expert such as routine GMP inspections and pre-approval inspections
* Performing method validations and transfers, author of validation- and transfer protocols
* Managing and coordinating internal and external customer interfaces such testing or resource requirements and setup of service level agreements
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health – and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.