Sales Manager for top Pharma - Ophthalmology
The top 15th Pharmaceutical company in the world is looking for a SALES MANAGER! If you are familiar with Ophthalmology products and have a knowledge of the market in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, don't hesitate to read further about this opportunity.
The company is specialized in innovative ophthalmology products both pharmaceuticals and medical devices. They are looking for a person that will help them establish long-term relationships with their clients, support current customers and help in the implementation of various market strategies. You will also have an opportunity to take part in trade fairs, congresses, and travel directly to the clients, therefore, grow your network and explore the market.
* Minimum 2/3 years of sales experience in the Pharmaceutical industry,
* Understanding of the OPH market and mindset in the West part of the country,
* Willingness to travel to the clients around the French-speaking part of Switzerland
* Communicative and outgoing personality,
* Fluent French and English, German is a big plus.
* Joining the top world Pharma company will give you the opportunity to work in a challenging environment and increase your scope of learning,
* Coverage of only the West part of the country will allow you to build a stronger relationship with your clients and increase sales,
* A broad product portfolio will give you an advantage over the competitors in regard to sales,
* The company's stable market position will ensure the stability of your job.
If you are interested in taking on this opportunity please apply via NonStop Consulting website or send your CV directly to me. I will make sure to get back to you and discuss this job opportunity.
E-mail address: email@example.com.
Phone number: +41 435 080 817, Internal Extension: 3405.
If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please feel free to share this job description across your network. Especially, nowadays in pandemic times it might be a great help to someone.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.