Are you looking for your next contract? An international medical device/pharma company is looking for a Production Manager in Sterile Manufacturing to join their team! They have recently partnered with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world to further compliment their internal innovation and development.
They have recently hired over 600 employees in the last 4 years! Come be apart of that team and make a concrete contribution to global pharmaceutical industry.
Work with brand new equipment in a brand new environment.
Build work relationships that last a lifetime while managing drug product development for a strongly founded company.
• Overall responsibility for all clinical trial material production, with respect to quality and timelines
• Ensure on time manufacture of clinical trial materials for clinical phase 1 to 3 studies according to project plans
• Ensure availability of documentation to support manufacturing activities: e.g. batch records, protocols and reports for media fills, protocols and reports for manufacturing of products
• Ensure that the facility is operated according to cGMP including SOP documentation and training, material management, technical maintenance, and housekeeping
• Ensure manufacturing readiness activities
• Lead the respective Clinical Manufacturing Unit 2 staff (5 persons) and create optimal working environment to ensure a dynamic, committed team and effective operations
• Develop and implement strategies for the efficient operation of the facility
• Optimal use of the resources in order to achieve development and CTM manufacturing of the assigned projects on time
• Support the Facility Compliance Managers in their task in support of facility operational readiness
• Provide scientific and technical support, to team, and head of clinical manufacturing, regarding sterile production
• Pharmacist or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in the production of sterile dosage forms in the pharmaceutical industry, knowledgeable in cGMP and who has demonstrated previous success as a manager
• Scientific expertise in liquid parenteral dosage forms production
• Experience in aseptic filling process and prefilled syringes production is a plus
• Personality and disposition to manage professionals effectively
• Well-developed planning and organization skills
• Mature stable person with a positive and dynamic behaviour
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English. German and French an advantage
• Work with brand new equipment
• 550 State-of-the-art work stations
• 6 Month minimum contract
• Diverse job activities and opportunity to develop in Drug product development and manufacturing.
• Join a team with a great atmosphere and professional working relationships.
Apply and send your CV to P.Powell@nonstop-recruitment.com or give me a call on Phone: +44 207 940 2105 Internal Extension: 3363. My name is Patrick Powell, Specialising in the Pharmaceutical industry in Switzerland and I’m responsible for hiring a new Production Manager for this company.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
* Pharmacist or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in the production of sterile dosage forms in the pharmaceutical industry, knowledgeable in cGMP and who has demonstrated previous success as a manager
* Scientific expertise in liquid parenteral dosage forms production
* Experience in aseptic filling process and prefilled syringes production is a plus
* Personality and disposition to manage professionals effectively
* Well-developed planning and organization skills
* Mature stable person with a positive and dynamic behaviour
* Good communication skills
* Fluent in English. German and French an advantage