Windows Server Engineer - SCCM / Azure / SCOM - this is a long term contract opportunity for and experienced Server Engineer to join a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
* Experience building, configuring and maintaining Windows Sever Operating systems
* In-depth knowledge of Windows server core competencies like Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, SCOM and IIS
* Proficiency with Cloud adoption using Microsoft Azure in hybrid environment, ADFS and Conditional Access competencies
* Experience with security hardening, encryption, TLS and certificate authorities, as well as 2nd and 3rd level troubleshooting of technical issues
* Basic PowerShell scripting knowledge and knowledge of VMware as a hypervisor for virtual machine administration
* Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
* Installing, configuring and maintaining operating system workstations and servers including web servers
* Performing software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages, as well as scheduling upgrades and maintaining them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
* Improving and maintaining a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration library of all supporting documentation
* Administering and troubleshooting complex Messaging solutions including security and antispam filtering
* Providing third-level support including incident resolution, request fulfilment and problem resolution in an enterprise environment
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health – and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.