Business / Data Analyst - Credit Risk (Foundry, Qlik) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
* 5+ years of work experience as Business Analyst, Product Owner or in any other similar function with proven organizational, leadership, communication and management skills
* Higher education or a degree in Business, Economics, Information Technology or any other similar education is desired
* Excellent understanding of Credit Risk discipline from data sourcing, processing and reporting perspective with direct experience in large scale system implementations and BAU processes
* Deep knowledge of BA within banking and financial services along with experience in designing operating models, processes and control functions
* Capability to cooperate with stakeholders paired with expertise in facing senior business stakeholders and to engage with quantitative experts, as well as IT
* Strengths include excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, being highly numerically competent paired with the familiarity with assembling and analyzing data sets from disparate sources applying quantitative methodologies, computational frameworks and systems
* Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
* Collecting requirements for needed infrastructure capabilities for implementing fully functional reporting applications and enabling digitalized BAU processes, while complying with regulatory rule set for Risk Reporting
* Assisting the different teams on specifying user stories and managing the backlog for implementing as well as supporting DTPL/IT teams during the implementation
* Performing UAT of provided solutions together with compiling Business Requirements documentation for DTPL/IT system improvements and working with DTPL/IT and CRO Change on solution design
* Working with the wider program team, aligning priorities and implementation approach across different work streams like Data Ingestion and Modification, DQ Monitoring and Risk Reporting on defined artefacts and applicable documentation standards
* Assisting the Data Management BAU team in transferring provided solutions into BAU and helping the team compiling required operational procedures
* Being responsible for analyzing and answering of adhoc queries during the project phase
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health – and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.