Junior Product Specialist – Histopathology MedTech
Job opportunity for candidates interested in becoming a Junior Product Specialised and entering the industry, that has an educational background in Oncology or Histopathology. This role will allow you to work with interesting products, innovative solutions and apply knowledge gained during your studies.
The company is a SWISS market leader in the field of laboratory diagnostics and life science products. They are looking for a Product Specialist to join the "Oncology & Biomedical Concepts" division that focuses on histopathology and digitalization. If you see yourself working closely with clients, providing service and training to the clients from diagnostic laboratories in regards to the histopathology product portfolio. Besides that, working closely with the sales and marketing team. It is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Background or experience working as biomedical analysts,
- Knowledge of histopathology or oncology therapeutic area
- Experience working in a pathology laboratory would be a great advantage,
- Passionate about innovative technologies
- Willing to travel to the clients around Switzerland,
- Fluent in German and English, French is a great plus.
- Stable and permanent position at a well-established and known company in the industry,
- Possibility to develop your career and enter the industry,
- Managing your clients and growing network around Switzerland,
- A varied job in an interesting and growing industry
- Working with a professional and friendly team - feeling included in the company’s community
- Company car to travel safely and quickly to the clients and other benefits
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone number: +41 435 080 817, Internal Extension: 3405.
If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please feel free to share this job description across your network. Especially, nowadays in pandemic times it might be a great help to someone.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.