Technical Lead MSA (f/m/d) – VS Code / API / CRF Part 11 /CSV / English
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company situated in Kaiseraugst we are searching for a highly qualified Technical Lead MSA (f/m/d)
The Technical Lead will be responsible for implementing technical solutions to enable Roche DIA Clinical Development and Medical Affairs business capabilities. Candidates must have strong communications skills, be team and customer-focused, with a proven problem-solving track record. Candidates must demonstrate solid software development lifecycle experience, the ability to work on cross-functional teams with both technical and non-technical team members, and a desire to learn and grow within the organization. Candidates must have strong software development life cycle experience to be able to drive and support best practice, quality, and consistency within the design and construction phases of application development. The candidate must be able to provide accurate work estimates based on business requirements analysis and deliver high-quality solutions to meet evolving business needs.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Analyze, design, code, and test software to meet business and system requirements
• Participate in service capacity planning and software performance analysis and tuning
• Apply current technology, tools and techniques according to established standard practices
• Provide work estimates, identify risks and dependencies for new systems, implementation plans for enhancements, defect fixes
• Experience in full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering, design, software development, testing and retirement of systems (ideally in Life Sciences / Healthcare industry)
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements including GDPR, CRF Part 11 / EU Annex 11, GxP and computerised systems validation (CSV)
• Good understanding of REST APIs and Event-based (Pub/Sub) integrations
• Proven experience in using API clients (PostMan, VS Code or similar)
• Experience with both agile and waterfall software development methodologies
• Ability to work with team members in other geographic locations, across time zones, across cultures. Willingness to work outside of regular Swiss working hours
• Bachelor or Master degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Applications or related field
• Experience in programming languages, design tools, source code control, testing tools, and monitoring tools
• Good understanding of security topics (SSO, SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect etc)
• Proven experience in working with Mulesoft. AnyPoint platform or similar integration platform (TIBCO, WebMethods etc)
• Proven experience in at least one mainstream programming language (Java, C#, Python or similar)
• Proven experience in at least one scripting language used to automate tasks (PowerShell, bash, Python or similar)
• Proven experience of networking topics related to web hosting (VPC, VPN, SSL, digital certificates, encryption etc)
• Proven experience in developing database queries in SQL (MS-SQL and/or Oracle)
• Proven experience in basics of system administration (Windows / Unix)
• Proven experience in web technologies (HTML, JS, CSS)
• Strong technical foundation in an advanced structured programming language and environment
• Ability to apply logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
• Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority
• Self-driven and able to work independently and interact with project teams.
• Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
• Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise-level applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
Nice to have:
• Former Phrma Experience
• Working experience in clinical development/operations
• Good understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
• German language
Referenz Nr.: 920391SGR
Role: Technical Lead MSA
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.