Scrum Master / Coder vacancy requiring profound C# knowledge for a globally operating Rotkreuz based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
* 5+ years of programming experience in C#
* 3+ years of professional experience as Scrum Master and plus familiarity with working in multiple Scrum teams in one single program
* Strong background in Scrum, Lean, and more Agile scaling models such as SAFe, LeSS as well as the willingness to code in minimum 40%
* University degree in IT, Engineering or in an equivalent field
* Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
* Supporting and coaching various RMD initiatives, Product Owner and other Scrum Masters to develop and live Scrum
* Providing technical advice for the team and RMD Software, by removing impediments, living the Company’s and RMD Software values and principles, helping both team and RMD Software to grow, learn and develop
* Contributing to the definition and implementation of processes, practices, and ways of working that ensure the teams and RMD Software reach their highest sustainable performance
* Protecting the team from non-value-add interference, interruption and especially distractions by helping manage risks and dependencies
* Creating team dynamics, culture and mindset which enables the team to reach their potential to facilitate the team’s progress towards team goals as well as facilitating a healthy relationship between the team and product owner.
* Working with the Release Train Engineer for planning and tracking while supporting inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train and helping the team to operate well on the train
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17123
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health – and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.