Launched in 2014 and co-financed by the European Commission, the Liveurope Platform enables concert venues to book more European bands and to collaborate internationally. Since the start of the activities, more than 2300 European concerts have benefited from the support of Liveurope in the member venues of the platform.
To continue developing Liveurope and to make sure that the activities are visible to the public and to the international music community, an extremely motivated and very professional team is required in its coordination unit based in the internationally renowned venue Ancienne Belgique, one of the founding members of the initiative.
This is why we are looking for a Communications Officer (f/m/x) Responsibilities/ Job description
- You oversee and implement the project’s communication strategy: you design innovative campaigns to disseminate the values and role of Liveurope in the European cultural landscape.
- You manage the implementation of the project’s communication strategy with all 16 members: you develop relevant toolbox for the members to highlight the Liveurope branding in all 16 venues.
- You manage the Liveurope communication tools (website, social media accounts) and ensure a constant interaction with the Liveurope venues through all social media channels.
- You are in charge of the relationship with media (press invitations, press releases, media partnerships).
- You monitor the Liveurope programming results and ensure their proper dissemination through all relevant channels.
- You are responsible for the follow-up and smooth implementation of European sponsoring partnerships.
- You provide light administrative support to the Liveurope team (e.g. preparation of meetings and events).
- You are an information point for music professionals in 16 European countries.