A fast-growing CRO is looking for an Immuno-Oncology Scientist to join their specialised team because they are becoming more well-known globally and need support in multiple projects. This company uses the most advanced technologies meaning you can become the expert and be proud of the company you are working for.
This company was acquired last year by a bigger group and they want to invest in their growth so you will have the financial stability but also have the personal feeling of working for a successful biotech. They are currently with 20 people and want to expand to 50 in the next 2 years so you will be able to develop faster in this exciting environment.
* Guide and train laboratory technicians
* Analyse data and write technical and scientific reports
* Act as project lead for assigned projects with clients worldwide (US, Canada, Japan, EU, …)
* Participate in the development and optimization of cellular assays
* Perform cellular assays
* Master Degree or PhD in life sciences, ideally Immunology
* Several years of experience in R&D for the pharmaceutical industry, or equivalent experience during PhD or Post-Doc
* Strong practical experience with immune-cells
* Strong experience with flow cytometry, ideally Fortessa or MACSQuant (minimum 8 colour panels)
* Working experience in a CRO or biotech is preferred
* Fluent level of English is required, French is an advantage
* Market rate basic salary
* Attractive benefit package
* Expand your network by working with pharmaceutical companies worldwide, getting an insight in their innovative research
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Annelies De Baere, on the NonStop Consulting website or on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.