A fast-growing CRO is looking for a FACS Lead to join their specialised team because they are becoming more well-known globally and need support in multiple projects. You will be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and drive the flow cytometry platform by using your expertise and guarantee an excellent service. You will be seen as the expert and will feel valuable!
This company was acquired last year by a bigger group and they want to invest in their growth so you will have the financial stability but also have the personal feeling of working for a successful biotech. They are currently with 20 people and want to expand to 50 in the next 2 years so you will be able to develop faster in this exciting environment.
* Ensure quality of FACS data and coordinate FACS related work
* Improve efficiency of the flow cytometry platform
* Design, check and approve custom panels
* Provide guidance in set-up of FACS protocols
* Track performance of flow cytometers
* Perform FACS analysis and train others analyzing
* Master Degree or PhD in life sciences, ideally Immunology
* Several years of experience in R&D for the pharmaceutical industry, or equivalent experience during PhD or Post-Doc
* Strong experience with FACS flow cytometry (minimum 12 colour panels)
* Experience with FACS software such as FlowJo, DIVA, MACS Quantify and Flowlogic
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Experience with intracellular staining is a plus
* Working experience in a CRO or biotech is preferred
* Fluent level of English is required, French is an advantage
* Market rate basic salary
* Attractive benefit package
* Expand your network by working with pharmaceutical companies worldwide (US, Canada, Japan, EU,…), getting an insight in their innovative research
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Annelies De Baere, on the NonStop Consulting website or on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.