Network Infrastructure Engineer - 2nd / 3rd Line
Commutable to Leeds or York + WFH flexibility
Up to £40,000 per annum - IMMEDIATE start - MSP / IT Professional Services company
A new position has now arisen for a Network Infrastructure Engineer for an established company near Leeds / York - the role offers WFH flexibility!
We are looking for someone at 2nd Line / 3rd Line Support level to play a pivotal part with the technical services team, providing Network Infrastructure support, management and administration expertise across a range of Technologies Managed IT services (PUBLIC / PRIVATE CLOUD, Networking, Systems Infrastructure, Computing, Storage etc.).
In this Network Infrastructure Engineer role, you will
* Manage and monitor all installed systems and network infrastructure for all managed customers
* Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
* Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
* Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
* Maintain security, backup, resilience and disaster recovery strategies
* Provide 3rd level IT support / 3rd level Network support
Skills required for this Network Infrastructure Engineer role:
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting in Windows/UNIX/Linux based environments
* Private / Public Cloud experience, preferably in MS Azure
* Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g. VMware)
* Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. LogicMonitor, Solarwinds, PRTG etc.)
* Experience with automation software (DESIRABLE)
* Experience with configuring / testing / support services across networking (e.g. LAN, WAN, SD-LAN, SD-WAN)
* Experience with Storage Vendors (e.g. Dell EqualLogic, VSAN, Unity etc.)
* Experience with Cisco and Palo-Alto (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
On offer is a salary of up to £40,000 depending on your experience + benefits package, including on-going training and a chance to work on new technologies.
Send your CV to Lakh at Concept Resourcing direct for applications or hit the link below to be considered!