Risk Analyst on an exciting project
This governmental agency contributes to the country’s economic prosperity and is currently searching for innovative opportunities to support its commercial network system in order to support both people and goods in the UK. Their main aim is to make sure that everyone has a chance to reach their potential. They are currently searching for a Risk Analyst to maintain risk registers.
Within this company they value sharing and developing people’s skills. On one hand you will be able to enhance your risk management skills by working extensively in a government department that is in the top for dealing with risk. On the other hand, you will progress on the path towards a risk manager and increased career opportunities within the public sector. Your main responsibility will be to develop and review risk management products.
* Project risk management experience
* Strong skills in risk management information systems
* Experience of risk management software (ARM, Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis, @risk)
* Skilled at undertaking risk assessments (QCRA, QSRA)
* Railway/infrastructure/ strong risk background
What the NonStop client offers:
* The stability and job security offered by a 12 months contract
* Working on an exciting for a governmental agency that is in the top 5 for dealing with and assessing risks
* Valuable experience to be gained from a governmental agency and career progression towards a Risk Manager
* A hybrid work schedule, that combines working from home with working on site
* The benefit of occasionally going out in the field and working with a team and on site in an interactive environment
* Attractive and worthwhile day rate
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to receiving your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site, or at the following email address: email@example.com by the end of today as the role will close quite shortly.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Irina Diacenco, on LinkedIn. At the same time, if you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.