Inside IR35 - £60.61 per hour PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay)
* Assist in the development of the nuclear site safety case
* Hazard identification and analysis
* Deterministic assessment
* Probabilistic assessment
* Support ongoing periodic review of safety activities
* Support ongoing regulatory discussions with ONR/DNSR
* Interface with engineering substantiation team
* Degree in engineering or equivalent.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders.
* The ability to write accurately, concisely and logically.
* The ability to influence others in a challenging environment.
* Degree in engineering or equivalent
* Safety case authoring
* Understanding of modern standards in a nuclear safety case
* Knowledge of nuclear safety cases and their application to submarines.
* Has experience of working within maritime, defence or safety engineering industries