Remote / London
6 month contract
Up to £600 per day (depending on experience)
Concept Resourcing are looking for a Project Manager to join a Central Government client based in London - the role will join the change and continuous improvement team.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a possible extension. The role is INSIDE IR35. Day rates up to £600 per day, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience;
* Previous Government experience working towards GDS standards.
* Previous change experience essential.
* Responsible for defining the project objectives overseeing and coordinating a successful project.
* This will include a managing the plan to achieve objectives and ensure that delivery is within scope, budget and agreed timescales.
* Managing the project plan and ensuring delivery outcomes
* Document and manage assumptions and dependencies related to the project
* Engage all key stakeholders throughout the delivery of the project from the policy team to the operational teams
* Tracking project risks and issues and escalating key areas of concern and resolve accordingly with programme manager/change lead.
* Adhering to the Change Governance model of demand, change, delivery and release management
RECOMMENDATIONS: - If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.
To apply send an updated CV or call me directly on 01384 246261