NonStop Consulting is looking to recruit a Bioinformatics Senior Analyst for a government department, contracting on a 12 months, remote role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join the government sector and gain reputable experience, which will open career doors for you moving forward.
* You will be a senior bioinformatician with experience in sequence analysis, phylogenetics, correlation of genotypic and phenotypic traits, cluster investigation
* You will supervise a dynamic, responsive team often working intensely to short deadlines.
* Contribute to the development and implementation of automated analytical processes so that outputs can be shared with response teams via systems such as CO-VIS.
* To demonstrate excellent co-ordination, communication skills and be able to work under pressure to short deadlines.
What’s in it for you ?
* Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
* The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
* Progression – As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which may come with more responsibility and a higher salary.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Diana Anghel at NonStop Consulting.
E-mail address: M.Anghel@nonstop-recruitment.com
Phone: +44 207 940 2100
Internal Extension: 8112
*You will be a senior bioinformatician with experience in sequence analysis, phylogenetics, correlation of genotypic and phenotypic traits, cluster investigation
*You will supervise a team