Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for a Motorcycle Aftersales Advisor for their popular firm based around Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. 2 Permanent Full-Time roles availabe..
The firm are looking for an experienced Motorcycle Aftersales Advisor who have a solid career history working with Motorcycles. You should have an excellent customer service background, with good administration skills and above all you should be technically minded about Motorcycles / Motorbikes. This involves the knowledge that goes into how a motorbike is built, parts and accessories associated with Motorbikes, clothing that is needed and the safety elements for Motorcycles, so you will be able to advise customers on goods associated with the overall products.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: (MOTORBIKE, MOTORCYCLE, QUADS)
* Answer incoming customer service calls associated to orders around Motorcycle products. From the bikes themselves, clothing, parts etc.
* Stock Administration duties including picking goods in the warehouse for orders and associating goods against customer orders and arranging for deliveries
* Customer Service of all goods for customers. Being knowledge in this area to be confident to assist customers with all goods about Motorcycles.
* Retail / Mail Order Management - Strong attention to detail is needed to input part numbers into the in-house system to allocate orders for customer orders.
*Technically Minded - Being able to advise customer on motorcycle enquires not only to assist in a customer service format but to increase and up sell on goods available to ensure an exceptional service is offered
Person Specification & Experience:
* Your should come from a similar role within the Motorcycle industry
* If you have not come from this industry, you should ideally then come from an automotive industry and have a real passion for Motorcycles.
* Comfortable speaking to customers over the phone and via e-mail.
* Superb Telephone manner & communication skills
* Comfortable communicating about Technical issues associated to Motorcycles and Parts/Goods
* Highly motivated and able to work effectively under own initiative.
* Very organised
* Great attention to detail
* Quick thinker
* Very strong interpersonal skills.
* Confident and able to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
* Organised and efficient.
* Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Office.
* A great sense of humour and positive 'can do' approach, even to routine tasks.
You will be working 42.5 Hours a week, Monday to Friday. Saturdays will be included in this role on a 2 in 4 a month rota system, having a day off in the week if a Saturday is worked. Sundays or Bank Holidays will not be required.
Salary: £19,500 Basic DOE + Monthly OTE giving an overall package of around £25,000 - £30,000 PA
This is a full time Permanent Motorcycle Aftersales Advisor Role, this will be working in a fast pace environment within this head office based in Cambridgeshire. An excellent role for the right individual to work with a brilliant team. For Junior the firm would look at paying a lower basic salary, if you come with minimum experience.
If this Motorcycle Aftersales Advisor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Recruitment Hunters.
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Analyst, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Aftersales, Motorbike, Quads, Customer Service, Sales, Upselling, Aftersales Advisor, Customer Care, Motorbike clothing, Clothing Advisor, Face2Face, Business Development, Targets, Customer, Advisor, B2C, Sales, Motorcycle, Support Sales, B2C.