Systems Architect on an exciting project
This governmental agency aims to contribute to the prosperity of the United Kingdom by supporting the country’s global reach and interests. Their main aim is to make sure that the people and the territories of the UK are stable and flourishing. They are currently searching for a Systems Architect to work on business and systems analysis.
Within this company they value supporting and developing people’s skills. On one hand, you will be able to enhance your systems development skills by working extensively in analysing systems. On the other hand, you will progress on the path towards a senior systems architect and increased career opportunities within the public sector. Your main responsibility will be to oversee the development of an architecture for an ISTAR system.
* Consistent previous experience with the public sector
* Sole British National who currently holds an SC
* Strong skills in solving technical and architectural challenges
* Experience of developing systems of systems architecture type
* Strong skills in requirements capture
* Previous experience of working on ISTAR projects
* Proficient with Sparx Enterprise Architect
* Awareness of: RIVA, NAFv4 and Sapient
What the NonStop client offers:
* A 22 months contract that will give you job security for almost 2 years
* Working for a governmental agency and using the SC, thus maintaining it active.
* Working on an exciting research and security project for a governmental agency that is in the top 5 for innovative endeavours
* Very attractive and worthwhile daily pay rate
* Working in the office/ on the field for a more social life and interactive environment
* If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to receiving your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site, or at the following email address: email@example.com by the end of today as the role will close quite shortly.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Irina Diacenco, on LinkedIn. At the same time, if you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.