My Client are a prestigious government organisation based in Newport, Wales and are currently seeking a Business Support Training Manager, on an initial 6 month contract basis (37 hours a week, flexible working) paying £19.52 per hour (equivalent to a salary of £29,500).
This role will require liaising with course trainers, economic statistics experts and learning and development teams to ensure content is accurate, up-to-date, correctly depicted and presented professionally. A keen eye for detail is essential for this role as the e-learning has the potential to be used by thousands of people, UK Wide.
* Experience of designing and delivering training courses using a variety of mediums.
* Ability to produce high quality work to tight deadlines.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to plan and manage own workload.
* Experience of using ADAPT or proven ability to quickly learn how to use new software packages.