SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPIST PERMANENT/LOCUM ROLE
I have a brand new and exciting position available with a fast growing business, who are looking for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to join their energetic team with an immediate start. Situated between two mainstream schools and their independent clinic, the role offers a wide-ranging opportunity to implement your experience.. My rapidly expanding client is looking for a Speech and Language Therapist to bring their experience and passion for working with children and make a positive difference .
With secured work you will enjoy the comfort of ongoing employment whilst appreciating the flexibility and variety in your working week.
* The role is term time only and available for immediate start
* Permanent position plus an option for contract available.
* Complex SALT and non-verbal (Autism) experience is essential
* Role split between two mainstream schools (Primary and High) and their clinic.
* Membership of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
* Attractive Salary package or contract rate.
* Fast growing company with great career opportunities.
* Professional supervision and support from senior colleagues
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Aaron Black, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.