SOFTWARE / ENERGY ACCOUNT MANAGER
UP TO £45,000 + FANTASTIC PROGRESSION + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Get Recruited are supporting a forward thinking and dynamic organisation, due to continued growth they are now looking for a Software / Energy Account Manager to join their highly successful and growing technical sales team.
My client are a SAAS/CRM provider who work in the Energy and Utilities industry across the UK and the US. Working with reputable clients, you will be responsible for managing the onboarding process for their new clients, and managing relationships with existing clients to ensure they are happy and satisfied at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an innovative and continuously growing sector. The role would suit a motivated, dedicated Software Account Manager who is seeking the opportunity to progress their career within software / SAAS / energy / utilities whilst enjoying excellent career progression.
* Planning, scheduling and completing virtual training and onboarding with clients
* Maintaining close, regular contact with new clients in their first few months using the platform to ensure they understand how to use it and any questions are answered promptly
* Managing all support tickets and calls from your customers and ensuring the technical team handle these promptly whilst keeping customers up to date at all times
* Working with the technical team to identify and address any issues/bugs
* Testing new system features
* Training clients on new features and updates
* Resolve and where needed escalate client concerns promptly
* Liaising with other colleagues and departments to ensure client needs and requirements are met
* Maintaining and updating up to date client records and information
* At least 2 years experience within a similar Relationship Manager / Account Manager role within Software, SAAS, SAS, IT, Energy or Utilities is essential
* A creative approach to solving problems
* Excellent communication skills
* A strong work ethic, willing to put in the extra hours to enjoy results
* Able to work US Hours, typically 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility
* Up to £30,000 basic salary
* Full training provided
* Excellent progression and career opportunities
Shortlisting is taking place imminently so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.