DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
£25,000 to £30,000 + FLEXIBLE WORKING + SOME WORK FROM HOME + BENEFITS
We’re exclusively recruiting on behalf of a highly successful and growing business who due to expansion is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the Marketing team on the broad spectrum of marketing channels that they utilise.
Whilst you’ll get full exposure to full marketing mix, you’ll take personal responsibility for the management of the social channels which they utilise (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat & tiktok) on both an organic and paid perspective. The paid element is handled via an external agency so you’ll get to work closely with marketing leading expert who you’ll direct to deliver campaigns with an excellent ROI.
This role is suitable for a CREATIVE IDEAS PERSON, so if you’re always coming up with great ideas, savvy round Social Media and have marketing experience, you need to get on board with this great opportunity,.
* Manage the social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat & tiktok on a daily basis and to liaise with the customer services & ecommerce support team to ensure a consistent CRM journey – ultimately resulting in an increased number of followers and website visitors
* Create engaging, fresh content to use on all SM channels
* Develop relationships with influencers and commissioned content creators to grow social followings
* To work closely with the digital team to manage the digital agencies and maintain a desired ROAS to maximise ecommerce sales
* To brief all product photography – following direction from the Marketing Manager and liaising with the photographer. Issuing briefs & arranging samples.
* To assist the marketing manager in all areas of email marketing – to ultimately manage the email marketing time-table
* To create sample mock-ups for on-going NPD
* To work alongside the Customer Services & Ecommerce Support team
* Experience in a Digital Marketing position is essential
* Design, creative background with a solid understanding of marketing communications
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
* Any experience of working in a B2C ecommerce business would be an advantage but not essential
* Experience of Amazon platforms would be an advantage but not essential
* Experience of email marketing and associated cloud-based platforms
To apply for the Digital Marketing Assistant position, please send your CV via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.