IT Service Desk Manager
Remote / Manchester
6 month contract
Up to £550 per day (depending on experience)
Concept Resourcing are looking for an IT Service Desk Manager to join a Public Sector client based in Manchester/remote.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a possible extension. The role is INSIDE IR35. Day rates up to £550 per day, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience;
* Demonstrable leadership skills evidenced by an ability to identify and adopt appropriate management and leadership strategies.
* Significant knowledge and experience of using the ITIL framework and standards to the delivery of IT infrastructure services.
* Experienced in establishing high performing teams and engaging staff in effective delivery of services.
* Building a scalable, technically adept IT Support team that is underpinned by customer focused culture.
* Drive adherence to ensure Service levels are achieved and exceeded, proved through robust and trusted reporting and continuous monitoring of all aspects of the Service Desk.
* Ensure all Service Levels, Critical Success Factors and KPIs are adhered to, monitored, and reported on.
* Developing an incident/problem management framework.
* Significant previous experience in ITIL Support / Service Desk Management.
* Previous health-care or public sector experience.
* Relevant Degree in an IT related subject or equivalent level of knowledge.
* ITIL Practitioner V3/4 or ITIL Service Management.
* MCSE or equivalent.
RECOMMENDATIONS: - If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.
To apply send an updated CV or call me directly on 01384 246261