Job Title: White Goods Engineer
Area: Kingston / South West London
Basic Salary: up to £31,000 + bonus scheme, 25 days holiday (increasing to 29 with service) plus stats, private use with van, pension scheme, life cover, staff discount, perks scheme etc.
This company is the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide. The firm operates around 40 factories worldwide. Together with a global network of sales and customer service firms, the company is made up of about 80 companies in 50 countries, with a total workforce of more than 56,000 people. Their product range includes large home appliances for cooking, dish-washing, laundry (washing and drying), refrigeration and freezing, as well as a multitude of small appliances, such as fully automatic espresso machines, floor care and hot water appliances.
You will be working in customers’ homes in a specific area fault-finding and repairing a wide range of domestic appliances completing approx. 6-9 calls per day dependant on area size. Products will include dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, cookers, hobs, fridges and freezers. Upon joining the company you will complete an in-depth product training course to familiarise yourself with the products.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
* White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment.
* Experience/training working across a variety of branded products e.g. Bosch, Beko, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Miele, Electrolux etc.
* Experience working on a variety of appliances including washing machines, cookers, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, tumble dryers, hobs etc.
* Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17th Edition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application
* Gas qualifications e.g. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage but are not essential
* 2nd line refrigeration (R600) would also act as an advantage to your application.
Apply via this advert or email your CV alternately, call Nikki on 07536 058 659 for more information regarding this role or any others we may have.