Our client is recruiting a Business Analyst to join their Regulatory operations team.
Your role will involve analysing new and changing regulatory obligations, understanding their impact on the firm’s business using process and data analysis, and using technology knowledge and meticulous detail to devise innovative solutions to complex issues.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience of business process analysis, design and documentation.
* Ideally experience of regulatory change impacting financial services, e.g. MIFIR, EMIR
* Experience of functional testing design and execution.
* Delivery driven individual with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Exhibits strong planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to clearly communicate objectives and articulate the rationale behind those goals.
* Self-motivated: able to show initiative and come up with ideas without prompting.
* Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
* Conduct analysis of data and business processes to validate how the regulation applies to the firm’s operating & technology platform ensuring close alignment to regulatory interpretation guidance from Legal & Compliance.
* Design, deliver and operate oversight processes owned within the team to independently evaluate the completeness and accuracy of our regulatory reporting, including clear communication and escalation where required.
* Document findings and convert them into clear, specific technology and business process requirements documents, collaborating with technology and business team partners to drive consensus.
* Lead the preparation and delivery of monthly regulatory oversight committee materials.
* Stay up to date on regulatory trends impacting the firm.
* A highly competitive salary.
* Wider Benefits package.
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13581
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we’re advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.