Package: £18,000- £22,000 + OTE
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join one of the UK’s fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies? We’re looking for driven Technology recruitment professionals to join us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
We are currently looking to expand the Resource Delivery function of our Field Engineering Projects division. This part of Concept Resourcing focuses on the sourcing and placing of skilled engineering professionals into our largest clients on a contract basis.
As a part of this function you will work alongside experienced Account Managers, who are experts in their sector, to source and place the right candidate into their ideal role. While at the same time building relationships with candidates in the market to build and maintain an efficient and reliable database.
* Working alongside and learning from some of the best talent the recruitment industry has to offer.
* Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home.
* 1pm finish every Friday.
* Monthly and Quarterly incentives – trips to Dubai, Marbella & Iceland.
* Black and white career path that rewards based on achievements not time in service.
* Annual sales launch recognising achievements and promotions.
* 22 days holiday (+ bank holidays) rising to 25 days with an additional day off for your Birthday.
* Uncapped commission
* An established candidate and client database with 20+ years track record.
* Training and development plan giving you all the tools to build a successful career in recruitment.
* Access to latest in recruitment software – LinkedIn Recruiter Licenses, Cloud-Based CRM, Video Interviewing.
* Business Development Managers working on your behalf generating business.
* Free parking & everyday discounts- 20% off Nandos (every little helps).
Recruitment experience is not essential; however, a wealth of ambition and drive is a must and a background or interest in engineering will be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to easily forge working relationships with candidates and maintain them. You will be expected to develop an understanding of your sector and the requirements of those working within it. You must also be able to demonstrate your organisational skills with a view to building and maintaining your sectors database of candidates.
* Developing candidate relationships in order to place Concept Resourcing as a preferred recruitment partner.
* Updating candidate and client activity onto leading recruitment software
* CV searching and short listing via CRM, job boards and social media.
* Telephone or face to face interviewing of candidates for our client vacancies
* Short listing of suitable candidates for submission to company
* Generation of sales leads from every candidate call
* Obtaining candidate interview feedback
* Understanding contractor compliance and working within government requirements
* Prioritisation of workload and vacancies
* Achieving weekly and monthly KPI targets
* Basic Salary: £18,000- £22,000
* OTE: £24,000
If the above is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please get in contact with; Chloe Swain on 01384 245 872.
Recruitment Consultant- Senior Recruitment Consultant- Recruitment Team Leader – Recruitment Manager - IT Recruitment – IT Recruitment Consultant – Recruitment Consultant