We’re on the hunt for a talented SEO Executive to join a leading digital agency in Manchester, working alongside our growing SEO team to implement SEO strategies and support growth of the company and our clients.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creation and execution of on-page and off-page optimisation strategies in line with Google best practices. You will be working through a structured plan, but will also be counted upon to use your initiative and bring ideas to the table to assist our clients in attaining more conversions, whilst also being involved in proposals and website reviews.
The ideal candidate will be up to date with current trends in the digital sphere and will know how to apply this to your day-to-day working routine. Experience within an agency environment, and working with multiple client accounts is desired.
● Working as part of the delivery team to ensure the effective planning and implementation of campaigns and projects
● Ability to have a hands-on approach to implementing day to day SEO tasks such as conducting keyword research, preparing SEO audits, and making on-page change
● Maintaining up to date knowledge of linking building and outreach best practice and sharing knowledge across the team where applicable
● Ability to delegate tasks to the relevant team members whilst utilising internal and external resource to ensure the best outcomes
● Ability to monitor and review the success of client campaigns in order to identify areas of improvement and implement them in strategies
● Ability to prioritise a heavy workload
● Ability to meet and deliver customer expectations
● Ability to multi-task and open to changing direction
● Ability to work under pressure
● Ability to problem solve
● A desire to learn new skills with a proactive approach to implementing them
● Ability to build strong working client relationships
● Strong written verbal and communication skills
● Ability to work remote
Since the COVID-19 pandemic, the team has been working remotely. We will likely continue to work remotely in the future, and will have flexible working options available.
We’re located in the Exchange Quay development in Salford Quays, with a dedicated tram stop with links to the city centre and MediaCityUK. Exchange Quay features several retail and leisure amenities in the area, including a post office, a cafe, a coffee shop, a gym, and plenty of parking.
Looking to develop your career in SEO with the support of a highly driven, motivated team of content creators, designers, and developers? Don’t miss this rare opportunity.
Please click ‘Apply’ to continue your application.