Business Change Manager
6 month contract
Up to £560 per day (depending on experience)
Concept Resourcing are looking for a Business Change Manager to join a Central Government client based in Titchfield/Newport (currently fully remote until further notice).
This is an initial 6 month contract with a possible extension. The role is INSIDE IR35. Day rates up to £560 per day, depending on experience.
* Design the business change management activity, working with other established business change teams and project teams to develop recommendations for a future business change model.
* Lead the creation of the required Business Change products alongside project teams, challenging assumptions and understanding user issues and needs.
* Lead and manage change impact analyses, assessments of change readiness and identifying key stakeholders, senior and external to inform the design and plan.
* Lead stakeholder engagement for the change initiative to ensure it meets Business Change requirements.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience;
* Previous Public Sector/Central Government experience.
* Proven track record of successfully leading business change and developing strategies to realise benefits across a complex programme environment
* Strong evidence of visible and effective leadership, building and maintaining stakeholder management relationships in a difficult, complex and fast paced change environment
* Proven skills and knowledge of using change management disciplines, approaches, tools and methodologies to embed business change and quality review initiatives
* Strong demonstration of influencing change at pace and in consultation with both internal and external stakeholders when require.
* Experience of securing buy-in from senior leaders opposed/resistant to change management disciplines.
RECOMMENDATIONS: - If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.
To apply send an updated CV or call me directly on 01384 246261