Role: Junior Security Operation Centre Analyst - SOC Analyst
A well-established MSSP based in Cambridgeshire is seeking driven and ambitious graduates/juniors to join their Security Operations Center (SOC) team. You will be a key part of the team from day one, working closely with other analysts delivering intelligence-driven-defence to a global client portfolio. You will be provided with extensive training on their product suite and in SIEM.
You will be working in a fast-paced SOC, responsible for security incident monitoring, investigation and following incident management processes.
* Tuning rulesets and managing security technologies
* Cyber intelligence gathering and research
* Communicate with clients and the wider team
* Help contribute to the security bulletins
* Ideally a minimum of a 2:1 degree in a Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Network Security, Ethical Hacking is preferred, other degrees may be considered if backed up with self-learning/certifications within cyber security
* Knowledge of SIEM, IDS/IPS and vulnerability scanning tools
* Strong knowledge of cyber security and information security
* Good networking knowledge
* Some working knowledge of Python and / or Bash Scripting
* Any ethical hacking experience is highly desirable
* Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate and perform under pressure