Are you an experienced Registered Manager within the care home sector, looking for a fresh challenge? We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager to open a new care home for children and young people with Learning disabilities.
This is a great opportunity to join a child focused organisation, who are committed to improving the outcomes of their service users, where you will also have the opportunity to grow alongside the service.
* Taking the company through OFSTED registration
* Responsible for opening the home once approved
* Staff Recruitment
* Responsible for overseeing the management of the home for the young people, by building relationships and working to support them to grow their confidence and build their self-esteem.
* You will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of the home and staff team, as well as various administrative tasks and record keeping. You will also be accountable for the regulatory performance of the home
* Competitive starting salary + performance related bonus.
* Excellent Career Development opportunities
* Very supportive Senior Management team
* Level 4 / Level 5 in Health and Social Care
* Level 5 diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or equivalent
* Previous experience managing or supervising in a Children’s Residential Care Setting
* Good knowledge of current OFSTED legislation's and policies.
If you’re interested in this role please follow the website application instructions, or contact Lisa Galvin at NonStop Care.
If this role is not quite for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Lisa Galvin, on LinkedIn.
We at NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help.