PA / ADMINISTRATOR
Up to £23,000 + Excellent Benefits + Flexible Hours
Get Recruited is working with a reputable and expanding company based in the heart of Preston who are looking to recruit a professional and confident PA / Executive Assistant to join their successful team. Following a hugely successful bounce back from Covid, my client are expanding across all areas of the business and are looking for someone to support them in this growth journey working closely with their Finance Manager and Managing Director.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA / Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant / Administrator to support an MD and Finance Manager at an exciting time of expansion within a highly reputable and rewarding business.
* Manage and coordinate the MD’s diary, arranging meetings and coordinating attendees
* Coordinating travel arrangements
* Day to day office management including assisting with HR, Health and Safety and Compliance
* Handling any facilities issues within the office
* General administration support, note taking and managing the office filling
* Processing sales invoices
* Assisting with credit control
* Handling incoming calls and emails to the business
* Collating paperwork and ensuring all relevant administration is processed compliantly and accurately
* Liaising with colleagues and clients
* Previous PA / Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant / Administration experience is essential
* Confident to work alone and support a busy MD
* Computer literate
* Confident user of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Excellent telephone manner
* Salary up to £23,000
* Flexible working hours
* Hybrid office and home based
* Fantastic company and culture
* Excellent progression
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.