Our client an extremely well-regarded investment company has an exciting new role within their change team as Lead Test Analyst.
You will have ownership of the internal QA Programme and testing process and work closely with the Change Business Analysts, IT Developers and Operations to implement Quality Assurance into the current change best practice. You will be instrumental in documenting requirements and taking on testing responsibilities to enable the primary phase testing to remain ‘in house’ in the Change team.
* Formal Test qualification such as ISTQB, ISEB.
* 2+ years in Test Analysis..
* Experience of SQL scripting advantageous.
* Experience of configuring and executing test automation tools.
* Ability to manage backlog prioritisation, sprint planning and multi team coordination of testing.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Business analysis skills.
* Ability to build strong relationships.
* ITIL foundation qualification.
* Research and analyse business and system requirements for business change requests (Continuous Improvements, Client requests.).
* Documentation of business change requests (BRDs / JIRA).
* Data mapping (current state to future state).
* Defining User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, based on client requirements, and communication of these to technical teams.
* Operate as the conduit for the business user and IT Developer.
* Carry out functional, regression and user acceptance testing for business change requests, including end to end testing.
* Support for testing migration templates and uploaders.
* Support for Client Implementation projects, 3rd party connectivity testing and End Customer Portal development.
* Responsible for system upgrade projects including ownership of the standard testing suite for patch releases.
* Promote and implement quality control across all business change activities.
* Managing and delivering the Change Programme as agreed with the firm’s senior management team.
* Defining and instilling new values, attitudes, norms, and behaviours within an organization that support new ways of working, overcoming resistance to change and encouraging innovation.
* Reviewing the process, tools and techniques to manage the application of change processes, in order to achieve the required outcomes, and to realise the benefits of change effectively within individuals, teams, clients and the wider systems.
* Operating as a conduit for the business to senior management around escalation of key issues, risks and concerns.
* A highly competitive salary.
* Wider Benefits package.
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13591
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we’re advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.