Do you have a passion for cars and an interest in anything that has wheels and an engine?
Have you ever considered becoming a Yard Operative?
As a Yard Operative working at Copart, you will handle all types and models of vehicles, from Fords to Ferraris, from BMWs to Bugatti’s. Each vehicle is unique, and each day brings a new challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity within our Bristol (Avonmouth) Operations Centre for an individual with a keen interest in vehicles to work alongside a team of committed individuals who support each other like family.
If you are looking for the chance to work with a successful global company, with genuine opportunities to further your career and succeed - then we are a company that wants to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential. You will receive all the training you need to succeed.
Our Yard Operatives play a key role in the success of the business by performing the following duties:
* Imaging vehicles and completing basic vehicle documentation on handheld devices.
* Meet time-driven deadlines whilst maintaining a high-quality standard of work.
* Follows Health & Safety, and Company guidelines, to maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
* Assisting with member viewings and removing personal effects from vehicles.
* Ensures vehicles are located and stored according to Company standards and customer requirements.
So, if you want:
* Monday to Friday Working.
* 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
* Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers.
* Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan.
* Contributory Personal Pension Plan.
* Family Events.
….as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Keywords: Yard Operative | Operative | Operations | Grounds Operations | On-Site | Forklift Truck Operator| Yardsman | JCB 416 | Customer Service | Transport | Automotive | Vehicles
As part of the application process, you will receive an automatic email response containing preliminary questions which you are required to complete to be considered for the position. Please look out for this email and check it has not gone into your junk email.
* Experience in working outdoors in all weather conditions.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Forklift Truck Operators Licence.
Copart UK Limited is a NASDAQ listed company and a global leader in vehicle remarketing and recycling. In the UK we handle over 400,000 vehicles each year through our patented online auction platform. Copart is a critical outsource partner to all of the UK motor insurance companies, providing essential services that relate to the UK transport infrastructure by collecting, transporting and storing accident damaged vehicles and is also intrinsic to the waste management, recycling and disposal of end-of-life vehicles which has been deemed critical and therefore we have remained fully operational whilst ensuring social distancing measures are met, during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Copart is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our Organisation.