Head of Operations – IT Managed Services (MSP) - Home-Based
£80-90,000 + package
Concept IT are recruiting for a Head of Operations for a well-established and growing IT solutions company. This is a great opportunity to join the business and help drive customer excellence and improve internal operations.
The ideal candidate will be very customer-centric and have a passion for delivering excellent service to external clients.
The role is very commercially driven so need someone who has experience of delivering a revenue target and comfortable in this type of environment.
The role will be home-based with travel to customers and London HQ. All UK addresses are considered.
* Responsible for ensuring overall customer satisfaction remains at the highest level.
* Implementing SLA and KPIs in MSP environment
* Line management of IT Operations Manager, Senior PM’s and Professional Services Consultants
* Responsible for developing a high-performance team culture that is driven to deliver operational objectives and strive for continuous improvement; ensuring that success is valued and rewarded.
* Provide a senior escalation point for service reporting, service issues and complaints. This responsibility includes maintaining the flow of information to all customers providing both timely feedback and information, retaining responsibility for the progress and resolution of customer requests and communicating any updates directly to them.
* Implementation of ITIL best practices
* Experience managing an IT Service organisation (MSP) ideally within an ITIL aligned managed services environment or similar
* Experience of ITIL best practices
* Commercially aware to ensure budgets are delivered to
* Excellent people management skills, able to demonstrate consistent knowledge sharing and development of staff. Motivational skills and initiatives are essential
* An uncompromising level of commitment and focus to quality and client service delivery
* Experience of managing an offshore or outsourced IT Service Desk function
* Experience of managing vendors, suppliers and other 3rd party contracts
* Excellent customer focused approach and commitment to service delivery
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, across many levels within an organisation
* Excellent presentation skills with the ability to adapt the content and style to the target audience
* Highly self-motivated with the capability to influence and deal with issues head on
Salary on offer is £80-90,000 + package
Full JD is available
James Turley – IT Recruitment Consultant – – 01384 246 267
ITIL – Service Delivery – Head of Service Delivery – Head of Operations – Service Delivery Manager – Operations Manager – IT Operations Manager – IT Services – Managed Services – Customer Service – Head of Service – MSP – Managed Services – IT Managed Services