Are you a confident and self-motivate individual who would like an opportunity where you will be rewarded for your contribution and commitment?
Would you like to be part of our future growth and success?
Copart UK Limited is a critical outsource partner to all of the UK motor insurance companies, providing essential services that relate to the UK transport infrastructure by collecting, transporting and storing accident damaged vehicles. Copart is also intrinsic to the waste management, recycling and disposal of end-of-life vehicles which has been deemed critical and therefore are able to remain fully operational whilst ensuring social distancing measures are met, during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team, covering Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas.
You will receive ongoing training which will enable you to become a product expert across the suite of Automotive products. This is a field-based role which requires a high level of self-motivation. You’ll need to be a self-starter with the drive, sales acumen and self-discipline to consistently seek out new sales leads whilst managing existing accounts.
Copart is the world’s leading online vehicle re-marketing businesses, auctioning over 350,000 vehicles every year across our 15 strategically placed UK facilities. And we’re not stopping there. As our success within the industry has grown, so have we. It’s an exciting time for us as our operations, both in the UK and globally continue to expand, and we’re seeking ambitious and talented individuals like you to support us on our upward journey.
In return you’ll have the opportunity to achieve an OTE salary of £30,000 + and with flexible working hours, you’ll be in control of what you do and how much you earn. As our account portfolio continues to grow, you can enjoy uncapped earning potential.
* Maintain and grow sales into an existing base of Automotive accounts through relationship building, regular contact and sales negotiation.
* Ensure accurate and timely management updates and reports.
* Maintain Salesforce database at all times with orders, activity and account contact information.
* Achieve annual sales targets and objectives set by the business.
* Manage contractual documentation to ensure full compliance.
* Identify and sell the appropriate product into each customer, maximising margin opportunities.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, within both the sales and operational team as well as key departments.
* Own your own learning, with the support of your line manager and a structured training program
Keywords: Account Manager | Sales Executive | Regional Sales | Executive | Sales | Automotive | Vehicle Sales | Car Sales | Re marketer | Account Management | B2B | Business Development | MS Office | Negotiation | IT Literate | Commercial Acumen | Field Sales | Administration | Reporting | Customer Contracts
In return, we offer:
* Monday to Friday working
* 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
* Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
* Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
* Contributory Personal Pension Plan
* Family Events
* Company Uniform
* Sales Training
Basic salary is £21,000 per annum with OTE £30,000.00 through commission scheme.
* Relationship builder
* Self-motivated individual
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Strong time management skills
* Good commercial awareness
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong IT abilities
* Demonstrable successful field sales experience
* Experience of the automotive SME sectors
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 250,000 vehicles per year in the UK alone through our online auction technology.
We work with many of the world’s leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
Copart is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our Organisation.